AIM
Fr3akk3

Left4lol:Survive This Left4lol:Survive This

Heh, nice use of the Orchestral

Very amusing. I thought the Francis' comment at the very end ruined a little bit of the mood but overall I laughed my ass off.

Incident:001A Incident:001A

Nice

I love the series and all that but an odd thought occured to me that the blender room almost had Double Dragon vibe to it with the ladders and the minions seemingly waiting to climb up and get slaughtered. Thats just what it seemed like to me.

Anyhow good stuf, can't wait to see who Hank kills next in the actual series.

MK vs. SF 3 MK vs. SF 3

It was good

Its a great animation with some kick ass fight scenes, but I have to agree with the guy who posted below me to a degree. Its biased towards Street Fighter. None of the movies in this series show a MK character winning.

However, that isn't a reason for a bad score. The series is full of bad ass fight scenes and thats what its all about.

Coming Soon... Coming Soon...

Not that great

It wasn't funny and there was hardly anything special about the animation.

Madness: Rising Madness: Rising

Dude...

This looked like it would be a PSP game or something. Very nice. Sounds came from MK Deception?

TANKMEN: Tankbusters TANKMEN: Tankbusters

Nice

The review below this one says it all

super kid force super kid force

It would have probably been a terrible waste of brain cells. Then again, this is the internet...

Legend of Miyamoto Legend of Miyamoto

Nice

The sad thing is that those three franchises are only part of his works. The major parts but Miyamoto did so much more too.

Sound of Silence Sound of Silence

An excellent interpretation

Very good animation and well placed with the song

"Dio" "Dio"

Dio

Metal God. Such dishonor but its all in good fun right?