AIM
Fr3akk3

Alien Splatter Alien Splatter

Loved it. Everything was old school NES goodness. Reminds me of a lot of old school platform shooters and has a lot of those themes splashed in. War Torn/Apocalyptic setting, train ride, robots as far one could boot. Great overall. My only criticism's are the grenade weapon and that the music could have been more memorable. The grenades were too unwieldy and the situations were few as far as I got. Only reason I mentioned the music is cuz it didnt catch on with me and that's something you really need to nail when emulating the NES era. Catchy and fun. Overall excellent and I'm lookin forward to seeing more later down the road.

I Am An Insane Rogue AI I Am An Insane Rogue AI

Im afraid I cant do that Dave

Its an interesting game. I was rather impressed by the player name thing in the beginning. I didn't really expect it to say it to me when I typed in the letters HAL. That said its a fun game but I believe it becomes a little monotonous. A few curves are thrown into the game later on yes but I feel it still gets a little humdrum after awhile. All in all still very good.

T E T R I S ' D: The Game T E T R I S ' D: The Game

Nice

I had an issue with when I got into the 100's and what not where I couldn't see the ground anymore. Is this intentional to force the player to wall jump onto falling bricks to survive or am I just getting ahead of the camera somehow?

Canabalt Canabalt

Gret Game

It's hard but fun.

Tip to Other Players: Let the guy hit some of the boxes, it slows him down and makes it easier to control. Helps when you're coming up to small platforms you could easily over-jump but hurts when you need the extra distance. Choose wisely

You Only Live Once You Only Live Once

Wow

This was something...

Territory WAR Online Territory WAR Online

Not Bad

For the most part its pretty solid game but the problem I have is with grenades. Almost no range at all. Thats about it

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

It was ok

Odd thing was I was playing this game with the song New Religion by Black Label Society playing

Zombie-Mayhem Zombie-Mayhem

This reminds of the Appla on the head Arrow Trick

Not bad friend

The Last Stand 2 The Last Stand 2

Finally Finished

Great Game. Slightly repetitive action sequence but it is possibly the best zombie game Ive played on the net.

I like the intro story. it has a very Romero-esque feel to it. That being said, if it is Romero-esque in any way, Union City isnt as safe as the main character thinks. Hopefully this is true cuz that means a third game.

Special Mission Special Mission

Nice

Metal Slug is one of my favorite arcade games and this was an excellent whatever you wanna call it. It was a fun game.